-Neutron Highway-

-BGS State Effects-

-Tools to help earn credits-

-Explorer's Tools, Star Maps, and Cartography-

-General Help-

-Third Party Tools-

Gator

TAC Member
I will create a "Links" page for you containing all you have added in this thread, but it has to be manually added using HTML and will take a while. It will look similar to the one I did for Star Citizen above in the "Game Links" nav.

Gator

TAC Member
Well, here's version 1

I had to omit one of the links because Norton had a big alert on its safety

2021-01-03_4-34-29.jpg

RogueSteward

TAC Member
Thank you Gator! The links page looks absolutely great!

I believe that the Norton alert is a false positive. Virustotal is a frontend for several anti-virus engines (Fortinet, Alienvault, Forcepoint, Sophos, etc...) and there was nothing malicious found, VirusTotal
I'm not sure why Norton would flag it. Surely something occurred that Norton didn't like at some point in time but the fact being that there isn't even a single other engine on Virustotal flagging it is suspicious. The page doesn't require any personal information.

That link points to the best place to discover secrets of the BGS, bar none. I will be contacting the owner of the page (Ian) so he can submit a dispute with Norton.

Last edited:

Gator

TAC Member
Yuck I stopped using Norton years ago and many in the IT industry look at it as complete Garbage.....It used to be a top-notch product but I haven't heard a good thing about it in years. I would suspect anything it shows.

And what anti-virus do you use? Kaspersky? Headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Norton has worked well for me and is light on the system. It's also a US company, which I tend to trust more than not. To each his own.

Gator

TAC Member
Thank you Gator! The links page looks absolutely great!

I believe that the Norton alert is a false positive. Virustotal is a frontend for several anti-virus engines (Fortinet, Alienvault, Forcepoint, Sophos, etc...) and there was nothing malicious found, VirusTotal
I'm not sure why Norton would flag it. Surely something occurred that Norton didn't like at some point in time but the fact being that there isn't even a single other engine on Virustotal flagging it is suspicious. The page doesn't require any personal information.

That link points to the best place to discover secrets of the BGS, bar none. I will be contacting the owner of the page (Ian) so he can submit a dispute with Norton.

I went ahead and added "State Effects" to the link page based on your fair-minded assessment. If you have any more links, please let me know.

TomC

TAC Member
And what anti-virus do you use? Kaspersky? Headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Norton has worked well for me and is light on the system. It's also a US company, which I tend to trust more than not. To each his own.
no I use Eset headquarters in San Diego California. Lower system resource usage.

Top Bottom